Friday, January 18, 2013

Fridays weigh in #2

This morning I had a great weigh in. I am down to 181.2. I am so close to the 170s I can taste it.
I did lose a lot of weight this week, but so help me, I will find you and fight you if you say anything negative about losing 3.2 pounds in a week.
Truth is, 3 days this week I went marginally over my calorie goal. I ate out at a Mexican restaurant. I had some cookies and a slice of cheesecake. Last night I had 15 oz of wine right before bed.

BUT!

I also wrote down everything I was eating, and the days I went over, it was just by a little. I'm over my cold this week and brought renewed intensity to my workouts. I worked out 5 days, but hit about 8 hours. Plus we bought a ping pong table, and table tennis will make you sweat.

I didn't expect to have such a successful week, but looking back I know I earned it.

If you want to get fit- go exercise! I felt so healthy and awesome this morning after my weigh in, I went and did a 4 mile run.

After my run, I went into the locker room to collect my things. Then I saw myself in the mirror and, with total disregard to multiple posted signs prohibiting photography, took a quick pic of myself. Thought I'd show you what I mean by cute gym clothes.

2 comments: